Not sure how many times you used an ATM this month? Need a copy of a cleared check? Home Banking allows you to:
- Check your current account balances
- View and print past transaction histories
- View and print copies of cleared checks (both sides)
- Make your AFCU loan payment instantly
- Transfer funds from one account to another
- Download account data into Quicken® or Microsoft® Money
- Pay bills.
Best of all, Home Banking is free! All you need is your account number and MoneyLine access code. Once in the system, you can change your password as often as you like.
Don't know your MoneyLine access code? Give us a call
at 800/ 290-1112.
Still unsure about Home Banking? Click here to see a demo.
Take AFCU with you wherever you go! With AFCU Mobile, you'll have easy, secure financial control how, where and when you need it - no matter how busy you are. Can't make it to the bank? Away from your computer? On vacation? No problem - when you have AFCU Mobile! And with the new Remote Deposit Capture feature, you can deposit checks into your account anytime and from anywhere you wish!
Locate a shared branch or ATM location quickly
View account balances and activity
Transfer money between accounts
- Deposit checks right from your smartphone
Using the Remote Deposit Capture feature is simple:
- First, endorse the back of your check. Your endorsement must include the words "For Mobile Deposit Only", the account number to which the check is being deposited and your signature.
- Then simply take a photo of both sides of your check using the feature in our AFCU Mobile app and tap "submit." Your check will automatically be deposited into your account and you will receive an email confirmation that the check has been received and processed.
AFCU Mobile is available for iPhone and Android. This is the financial tool you've been waiting for. Download from iTunes or Google Play today! Click here for more information.
Note: Remote Deposit Capture is available through AFCU Mobile for AFCU Members who have account(s) in good standing. If the back of the check is not properly endorsed, we reserve the right to reject the check for deposit.
One Time Set-Up is Easy
Most major payees are already in our database. If your payee isn't listed or the address doesn't match, enter your account information and the address exactly as shown on the payment coupon. Add or edit payees anytime. You can have up to 45 payees.**
Paying Bills is Even Easier
Enter the amount and date to pay, then submit. Moments later, you'll get payment verification. You can also set up or edit recurring payments.
To sign up for Bill Pay, log on to Home Banking and follow the prompts. You will get an email notification when it has been activated (allow 2 days).
Still unsure about Bill Pay? Click here to see a demo.
Deposit Your Checks From Home
It’s a safe, easy, convenient way to deposit checks from your computer. No stopping by a branch or hunting down an ATM, you can deposit checks online and get immediate access to funds. eDeposit is available for Members in good standing with direct deposit.
Here’s How it Works:
Your money is available immediately. It’s that easy!
Questions? Chat online or call us 800/ 290-1112.
*Mail no later than one (1) day after the date of your online deposit. Checks must be received within ten (10) days of your online deposit.
**Anyone in the fifty United States and territories who can accept a check, with the exception of tax payments, such as federal, state and local, court-directed payments (such as alimony and child support) and any other government related payments.