Being Aware of Phone, Email, and Mail Fraud
- Never provide any account, Social Security, or credit card numbers to anyone who calls you.
- Never click on the link given in an email or text message that suggests huge consequences if you do not provide the personal information requested in the email.
- Always shred your mail with sensitive information
- Do not fall for email or mail fraud that ask for your card/account information to pay fees for a prize, phony credit card offers, advance fee loan schemes, and more.
- Never provide personal information. We will never ask you to input personal information of any kind to verify an account or to confirm information due to system upgrades/maintenance through email, mail, or by phone.